OCEANS OF ME

A song have I written deep in the depths of depths
Oceans of me have I tightened across livings and deaths
Bred in specialty from infancy
Earned the heart of this ocean as the noteworthy
Captured her heart in the milieu of the great city, Accra.
The highest charge had I a rate
Placing the river jordan next to this ocean
Is an enormous part of my bets
The diastema of her diadem teeth
And the smiles of your upper boundary
Brightens my inner faith
You were built as my sunrise and set
Through the valleys you served as an erosion
Causing damages to the things that filter my life negatively
In a split of a second, she makes my day
Like the picnics of fun
I am happy in fairness
With a glitter of gold
You finance and solve my pain
From the cradle of meeting to old
The silhouette of her presence makes the sea make way
Her body curves and edges
Serves defence as hedges to my desire and love
The sparkles of the oceans of me
Was demonstrated in no light of explication.
My wife my ocean

TURKSON-AMPAH EMMANUEL JNR

IMAGE CREDIT: GOOGLE IMAGES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would win VGMA artiste of the year ahead of Ebony - Shatta Wale

Pathologist ordered to produce late MP’s autopsy by Feb 8

Shatta Wale signs to Zylofon Music