SILHOUETTES OF LOVE

Literature is a thing of my interest
It is the only way I express the best
Of all the happenings of life and rest
Love makes my everything thirst
To want to write every lyric of all
Words exhilarating the feeling of being a doll
So I found this girl and the feeling of writing to het enlivened my inner self. This is the outline of love to you

SILHOUETTES OF LOVE

My heart beats your name to the core
The thought of it fills me with joy and so much more
My love is not made of the world but of heaven
It will glide your earthly fears and cares to a safe haven

As the eagle soars high in the sky
My white-winged love will fly up high
I will always wait for a touch so purest
From a person of many who is a true truest

A wall and shield I will forever be
Served creamy and cheesy on a white skin like brie
When I feel dejected and rejected
And my life surrounded by weariness and loneliness

You take my pains and consider them yours
You lay aside your pride and gave a shoulder
A shoulder I can rely on and rest
The smile on your face makes my life worthwhile

That profound smile that is difficult to fathom
It never takes the pains I have away but replaces them with astounding smiles
There is a certain sparkle in your eye
In moments, it subdues my tears in fear

Behold, your eyes are white as hairs of an aged dead wife
They glow the paths of my golden life
When your lips touch mine
The blue ocean opens and greets our loving stance

BY: TURKSON-AMPAH EMMANUEL JNR

PHOTO CREDIT: GOOGLE IMAGES

CALL: 0276344474/0551716804/0554049092

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would win VGMA artiste of the year ahead of Ebony - Shatta Wale

Pathologist ordered to produce late MP’s autopsy by Feb 8

Shatta Wale signs to Zylofon Music