THE PERFECT US OF QUINTESSENCE

It all started from the Latin word gigesthai.
In a little nirvana of eden.
For an exact reference sake
The genesis of two on eighteen
To the perfect enumerate of twenty-five.
Historically, love is the fountainhead of me.
In a seconding voice of wisdom, the wise spoke.
Ecclesiastically, the songs of Solomon.
songs of Solomon
Smile reframed the face of mine.
For my religiousness I have this for you,
Yes you! Do not look anywhere because it is you
The only one who has the perfect kind of African beauty.
"Behold, you are fair, my love! Behold you are fair
You have dove's eyes behind your veil.
Your hair is like a flock of goats
Giving down from Mount Gilead.
Your teeth are like a flock of shorn sheep
Which have come up from the washing,
Everyone of which bears twins
And none is barren among them.
Your lips are like a strand of scarlet
And your temples behind your veil are like a piece of pomegranate.
You are all fair, my love and there is no spot in you.
Honey and milk are under your tongue.
A garden enclosed is my sister, my spouse.
A spring shut up a fountain sealed."
I was born into this world alone
I found you and still became one.
You are a part of me.
 A perfect kind of African beauty.
As sociable as I am, I have this for you.
"Oh! Girl, the look in your eye, your face and that smile
Tell me say your pretty never die.
Your beauty takes my brain to the sky,"
This is what Samini lettered to me.
African love like never before
I fell for it because it actually reflects you.
Though I went deep in thoughts of us
With the emergence of leg over and my first love 
By Mr. Eazi and 2ras respectively.
It still did not derail my intentions of you.
I know you heard 'Jungle' by Stonebwoy.
Happy day that soothed my soul in a haven.
King Promise nailed my love for you with 'selfish'.
You thought you were alone but listen
Listen carefully to what Kuami Eugene has to say,
'Angela,' stop! It should have been...
I will gladly put your name there.
Exactly after been instead of an ellipsis.
If God ends it, Revelation 22:21,
I pray and hope He starts it all because paradise is me and you.
The creation of alphabets will surely be done
Only be done by me.
There you will know the actual place of U and I.
The perfect sweetie pie is you and I.
One Direction, greetings from me.
Love and money were closely akin from get-go
Say you love me and you will perpetually be mine in both.
forever mine
They will always want to be like us.
The perfect us of quintessence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would win VGMA artiste of the year ahead of Ebony - Shatta Wale

AM I STILL THAT SPECIAL ONE

Guinea healer held over faking hundreds of pregnancies