I didn't pay anything for my collaboration with Yemi Alade - MzVee

MzVee

'Sing my name' hitmaker, Mzvee, disclosed that she paid nothing for the collaboration of Yemi Alade for the tune making airwaves in the Ghana music industry, "Come and see my moda," which was produced by Kuami Eugene and Richie Mensah.

http://www.ghxclusives.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MzVee-ft-Yemi-Alade-Come-and-See-My-Moda-Prod.-by-Kuami-Eugene-Richie-Mensah-GHXCLUSIVES.COM_.mp3

According to Mzvee, she only catered for the expenses of Yemi Alade's stay in Ghana since she hosted her.

She made these revelations in an interview with DJ Advisor on Happy 98.9 FM. Attesting to the fact that paying collaborations is professional, Mzvee said it will be different with artistes that have the vibe and clique.

The two artistes met at the BET Awards and later agreed to record a banger together. In the interview session, the singer was asked about the artistes she feels she needs to work with.

In her reply, Mzvee said there are artistes who she feels to collaborate with them soon and believes they are Kojo Antwi, Stephanie Benson, Sarkodie and Kofi Kinaata.

In regards to MUSIGA, the 'sing my name' hitmaker credited them for their commitment to supervise the music airwaves which will help increase their meagre receives of royalties.

BY: AMPAH TURKSON EMMANUEL JNR/eknajnetworks

Photo Credit: Google images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would win VGMA artiste of the year ahead of Ebony - Shatta Wale

AM I STILL THAT SPECIAL ONE

Guinea healer held over faking hundreds of pregnancies